Connect with us

Red Right Videos

New Strange Details Revealed In Justice Scalia’s Death

News For You

New Strange Details Revealed In Justice Scalia’s Death

Call me paranoid but I’ve always been suspicious of Justice Scalia’s death… but I’ve not been alone in that thought either. And now some new facts surrounding the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s death have emerged.

According to a new report, there was some confusion in the response of the USMS, where the timeline of the response is put into question. In essence, there was “poor communication” and things quickly and rapidly went downhill.

Check out the rest of the report below this video about one of the conspiracy theories around his death.

As Written and Reported By Kevin Daley for the Daily Caller:

Fix the Court, a judicial transparency group, obtained internal records from the USMS revealing local marshals were not notified of the justice’s death for several hours following his passing, and were slow to respond to the remote west Texas hunting ranch where he was found dead.

The documents “present new information on how federal agents responded to a momentous event in an isolated part of the country and for the first time reveal the formal policies, and underscore the shortcomings therein,” said Gabe Roth, Fix the Court’s executive director, in a press release.

The U.S. Marshals are the federal agency charged with protecting members of the Court. Justices opt-in to protection when traveling or socializing. The records show Scalia declined to bring protection to the west Texas ranch where he died, though he did request the Marshals assistance when he switched planes at William P. Hobby Airport in Houston.

The documents establish a timeline of the day of the justice’s death, which suggests local marshals, at first hard to reach, were slow in responding to reports from the hunting ranch.

One of Scalia’s companions attempted to enter his resort suite at 8:15 am on Feb. 12, 2016. Several hours later at 11:00 am, the unnamed companion entered the justice’s room with the assistance of a housekeeper, and found Scalia unresponsive.

Continue Reading

More in News For You



Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

To Top