Election season is definitely here and it’s here to stay for another year so prepare yourselves for a ton of political advertisements everywhere you go, even virtually through the internet.
The Republican National Committee just released a new ad shortly prior to the Democratic presidential debate slamming the Democrats.
The ad comes as House Democrats have continued to hold public impeachment hearings this week on the Intelligence Committee, where multiple witnesses have stated that there was no quid pro quo, including Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, Senior NSC official Tim Morrison, Ambassador Kurt Volker, and Ambassador Gordon Sondland.
Here are some of the ridiculous quotes from the Dems that are used in the ad spot:
- Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY): “This is about preventing a potentially disastrous outcome from occuring next year.”
- Dina Titus (NV): “I’d like to impeach the bastard right now.”
- Adam Schiff (CA): “That charlatan in the White House.”
- Nancy Pelosi (CA): “An imposter,” and “We cannot accept a second term for Donald Trump.”
- Maxine Waters (CA): “He really should be punished,” and “ I am not running for anything except the impeachment of Trump.”
- Rashida Tlaib (MI): “We’re gonna impeach the mother**ker.”
- Al Green (TX): “If we don’t impeach this president, he will get reelected.”
Since the impeachment hearings began, President Trump’s approval rating has actually gone up rather than doing what the Democrats would hope for. This is because Americans can see right through this charade. Democrats are really only ruining their own names by continuing with this insane impeachment inquiry.
Red State reports, According to a new Gallup poll, since the carnival of impeachment’s begun — which, at one point, quite reasonably included a blonde-bouffanted drag queen (here) — the President’s approval has increased rather than the opposite.
And a study (detailed here) in Wisconsin shows the swing state preferring the incumbent as impeachment gets the boot.