Connect with us

Red Right Videos

O’Reilly Responds After Getting Axe from Fox

News For You

O’Reilly Responds After Getting Axe from Fox

Bill breaks his silence!

Bill O’Reilly finally spoke about being fired from Fox News and said it was “tremendously disheartening”. He further states that the allegations are “completely unfounded” in regards to his sexual harassment scandal.

“Over the past 20 years at Fox News, I have been extremely proud to launch and lead one of the most successful news programs in history, which has consistently informed and entertained millions of Americans and significantly contributed to building Fox into the dominant news network in television,” O’Reilly said in a statement. “It is tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims. But that is the unfortunate reality many of us in the public eye must live with today. I will always look back on my time at Fox with great pride in the unprecedented success we achieved and with my deepest gratitude to all my dedicated viewers. I wish only the best for Fox News Channel.”

This latest scandal came to light by a New York Times article recently published earlier in the month. It revealed Fox and O’Reilly had settled multiple sexual harassment claims outside of court. Totaling somewhere in the millions.

O’Reilly is currently on vacation in Italy and had been scheduled to return Monday.

Continue Reading
Comments

More in News For You

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

To Top