Media’s MASS Attack On Trump – POTUS Thwarted The Coordinated Ambush With THIS!


It’s ironic that mainstream media felt that it was fitting to coordinate a massive attack on Trump using hundreds of sites to run the same story. After all, one of Trump’s main claims about mass media is that they’re in bed together and play political sides. Didn’t their ‘plan’ sort of prove his point?

On a day when more than 300 newspapers published editorials attacking President Donald Trump’s constant friction with the nation’s news media, Trump made it clear he wasn’t backing down.

According to the Western Journal, In a Twitter post published early Thursday, just as newspaper print editions were hitting the streets in the east, Trump denounced his worst critics in the media as tools of the Democrat Party.

“THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS THE OPPOSITION PARTY. It is very bad for our Great Country….BUT WE ARE WINNING!,” Trump wrote in the tweet.

Trump critics will read that wording as a blanket attack on the nation’s press. But as Trump made clear in follow up tweets, he was not taking on the First Amendment.

ABC News:

“The publisher of the New York Times, A.G. Sulzberger, said in a statement to ABC News that he told the president during a meeting with the president last month that his language towards the media is “divisive” and “increasingly dangerous.”

“I told him that although the phrase ‘fake news’ is untrue and harmful, I am far more concerned about his labeling journalists ‘the enemy of the people.’ I warned that this inflammatory language is contributing to a rise in threats against journalists and will lead to violence,” Sulzberger said.

Last month, a CNN correspondent who was representing a number of networks as a “pool reporter” was “dis-invited” from covering an official White House event after she shouted out what the administration called “inappropriate” questions to the president about his former lawyer Michael Cohen and about a White House invitation to Russian President Vladimir Putin.”

Show / Hide comments ()